- Have you been working really hard but you are not satisfied with your results?
- Do you find yourself putting out fires more than you are moving forward?
- Do you feel stuck and you’re not sure what you need to do next?
- Have you been trying to organize a team around a common goal but can’t get anyone to commit?
- Do you feel a desire to Be, Do and Have more in your life but you don’t know where to start?
- Do you need a support group but lack the kind of professionals in your life that could serve you in this capacity?
If your answer to any of those questions is “YES”, you need to experience the power of the mastermind. This 5, 7, 8 or 10-week in-depth study offers you a combination of masterminding, peer brainstorming, education, accountability and support in a group setting to sharpen your business and personal skills. By bringing fresh ideas and a different perspective coupled with the synergy of energy, commitment and excitement that participants bring, my mastermind groups can help you to achieve success with intent.
What exactly is a Mastermind Group?
The term was first coined by Napoleon Hill in his book “Think and Grow Rich” (published in 1937). HIll thought of a Mastermind as a moment in time “when a group of individual brains are coordinated and function in harmony, the increased energy created through that alliance becomes available to every individual brain in that group.” Hill credits Andrew Carnegie with the “alliance” concept. In full, Hill amassed 20+ years of research and studied 500+ successful people. The result: Hill determined that having a Mastermind group was critical to achieving success!
“A Mastermind Group is an ongoing gathering of like-minded individuals who share ideas, strategies and challenges each other for the purpose of inspiring opportunities and each other’s success. It’s like a think-tank that combines networking, brainstorming and camaraderie. It is your board of advisors.
“Hold yourself responsible for a higher standard than anybody else expects of you.”
~ Henry Ward Beecher
Key Benefits of a Mastermind Group:
- Join forces and mastermind with a unique group of like-minded individuals.
- Sharpen your business and personal skills
- Learn how to effectively raise your leadership lid, increase your confidence and your influence
- Draw insights from other’s success
- Create real progress in your business and life
- Add an instant and valuable support network
- Get honest feedback, advice and brainstorming and receive critical insights into yourself
- Borrow experiences from others and learn from their mistakes so that you don’t duplicate them
- Expand your field of vision and widen the circle whereby you collect knowledge
- Studying a book instead of just reading it and creating an action plan to apply the learned principles to your personal and/or professional life while having the group to support you and hold you accountable for fulfilling your plans and goals
- Optimistic peer support in maintaining a positive mental attitude
- A sense of shared endeavor – there are others out there
Mastermind Groups Topics:
“If I need to be inspired…I’ll attend an event. If I want to improve, then I engage in a process and stick with it”
~ John C. Maxwell
Please feel free to share this page with a friend whom you think might be interested in participating in one of these Mastermind studies.